CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's Christmas Card Season.....

Last Friday Chris and I took the kids to get photos taken so we'd have lots to choose from for this years Christmas card. I usually try to send my cards out the day after Thanksgiving. For years people have told me that mine is the first they receive each year. Not going to happen thing year. With a very active four year old and a 1 year old who is very newly into everything..... I am just a bit behind. None the less, I am trying to get them done and ordered asap.

I have shopped around a bit and decided that this year I am going to order some beautiful cards from Shutterfly. I use Shutterfly to upload and email photos, to order prints, to create photo books as well as to make some neat gifts such as photo calendars and photo coffee mugs. Their shipping charges are very reasonable and their turn around time is much shorter than some of their competitors.
Now, the problem I am facing now is which card to chose. 2 photos or 3. Or even 5 or 6 photos? A card that tells a story or a card that is simply and just spreads the message of holiday cheer? A flat card or folded? With so many awesome Shutterfly options I need to get on the ball because Thanksgiving is 2 short days away!

Follow this link to see some of Shutterfly's Holiday photo cards:http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

How about an awesome photo calendar for Grandma: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

Does Pop need a new coffee mug with photos of his favorite grandchildren? http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs

Whatever you are looking for, Shutterfly has a really neat photo gift solution! Hop on over to Shutterfly http://www.Shutterfly.com and get started today!

1 comments:

The Samsons said...

i love shutterfly too. their 12 x 12 hardcover books are my yearly present to myself! I am having a hard time picking a card too. I like less pictures so you can really see the faces :)