CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Owen's 1st day of preschool!



This morning was Owen's 1st morning at preschool. I was nervous and crying behind my sunglasses the whole drive over there. Happy tears of course. I am so happy for him. He's growing up, he's going to gain some independence, make new friends, etc. All without mom by his side, all without any help from mom. I couldn't help but cry though. After we dropped him Chris and I enjoyed a morning at Starbucks and did a little shopping together, alone without Owen. But was it different. Nice, but, I did miss my little buddy and couldn't wait to pick him up at 11:30. When we arrived back at pickup he was happy to see us and proclaimed to Chris and I that he had "so much fun".

0 comments: