CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

summerlin st patty's day 5k


saturday morning i ran in the summerlin st patty's day 5k. it was such a small event, maybe 150 or 175 people. i like to run in races every now and then just for the fun of it. lots of people ran with joggers and such and almost everybody was wearing green just to be in the spirit of the holiday. nobody told me that the first mile and three quarters were straight up hill. that part was not fun if you ask me. to my surprise (complete and total) post race when they were announcing winners the called my name for finishing first in my age division 25-29. yay me- i was pretty excited:)

1 comments:

Christine Bilek said...

Reading my friend's blogs for the 1st time in over a month! Lots of posts to go through! :o)

Great job on your 5K and the pictures of Olivia are adorable!!!