CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

super late- Easter photos





So Easter was like ages ago. Well, like 3 weeks ago. It happened to fall the day after Chris and I's 6th wedding anniversary. We went out to dinner to one of our favorites, Roys, which is where we had our 5th wedding anniversary dinner in Jacksonville last year. Last year I was preggers with Olivia so of course no drinking for me. This year, def not preggers, so indulging and boozing I did thank you very much:) I had a couple Hawaiian martinis and then with dinner we had some wine. We had a great time. Came home and helped the Easter bunny make up the kids baskets and hide candy filled eggs, went to bed by 2am and of course we were up with both kiddos by 6 and 6:30. It was a long day. My cousin Jason said he was going to come over for Easter dinner so I made a spiral sliced ham, crescent rolls, mac and cheese and green beans. Owen had the best time hiding the Easter eggs over and over and over. He actually did this for days until Chris and I almost couldn't take it anymore.

0 comments: