CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Look at me!!! I'm 3!!!











So what is it they say? "terrible two's" and then you go on to the "trying three's"? Well we'll see and I will let you know next August when he turns 4. Haha:) Today Chris and I took Owen for his pictures and he was such a ham. He loved getting his pictures taken and did whatever the picture lady asked of him. I wanted to get her number and ask her if she ever babysits. Just a small sampling of some of the pictures, we bought a million of them so don't fret, I have plenty to mail out to family and friends. On a side note, I don't think he could look any more like his daddy, it's really quite a sight.

1 comments:

MP said...

so handsome! I can't believe he is three!!! And, I can't believe you have so little time left :):)